FREE Shipping Offer Details
- Online orders over $300 and up to 50 pounds/23 kilograms qualify for UPS Ground free shipping when shipped within the Contiguous United States.
- Online orders under $300 and up to 50 pounds/23 kilograms are charged a simple flat rate of $9.75, and are shipped via UPS Ground.
- Purchases outside of store.mrprint.com, made via phone, fax or mail, are not eligible for this promotion. Purchases made from outside the Contiguous United States (Alaska or Hawaii) are not eligible for the special Free Shipping offer.
- We do have a minimum order of $25.00 which helps us keep our prices so low.
- Orders with overall weight exceeding 50 pounds/23 kilograms, as well orders shipped to international destinations, are not valid for this offer.
- Carrier Freight Charge of $10 will be added to your order if Certified Check or Cash On Delivery payment methods are used.
- M&R authorized dealers are not eligible for this offer. It is only available to our direct customers.
How do I take advantage of FREE Shipping?
- Proceed to checkout with at least $300 of items in your Shopping Cart.
- Ship your items to an address within the Contiguous United States.
- Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
Which items are eligible for FREE Shipping?
Best of all, ALL ITEMS offered through store.mrprint.com are eligible for FREE Shipping on orders over $300 and up to 50 pounds/23 kilograms.
Online Shipping Rates
||Order Value Below $300 and up to 50 lb./23 kg.
||Order Value Over $300 and up to 50 lb./23 kg.
||5 business days
|UPS 3 Day Select
||3 business days
|UPS 2nd Day Air
||2 business days
|UPS Next Day Air
||Next business day
|Order Weight Over 50 lb./23 kg.
Shipments to international destinations, domestic destinations outside of Contiguous United States, special requirements shipments and shipments over 50 pounds/23 kilograms require you to request a shipping quote from The M&R Companies. We promise to find the best shipping method to suite your order and shipping needs. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval for provided shipping quotation.
International Shipping Privacy
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
Once when we ship your order you will be able to find tracking or delivery confirmation number within the Track Order page. The shipping method and carrier for your package will be listed in Track Order - Order Detail page and in your shipment confirmation e-mail.
Use tracking or delivery confirmation number link to access shipment details. If you need to contact the carrier, you'll find contact information within carrier's shipment details.
Why You May Not See Tracking Information?
Some shipments, such as standard international shipments, are not trackable.
Carrier Contact Information
- DHL Express
- U.S. Postal Service
Complete vs. Partial Orders
All orders containing multiple parts or items will only be shipped complete. No partial shipments will be made, unless so requested in writing, by Customer. Additional shipping charges will be incurred by Customer who requests partial shipments.
You'll see an estimated shipping time for each shipment during the checkout process, on Shipping Method page. Our estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including the destination address, the shipping options you've chosen, and how quickly we can obtain and assemble items for shipment.
Also, orders for multiple items can take longer to assemble before we're able to ship them to you.
International Delivery Estimates
When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
What if I want to get my items faster?
You can select a different shipping speed by clicking the radio button next to that option on the Shipping Method page.
Changes to Policy
The M&R Companies may, at any time, revise these policies by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site indicates your acceptance of all revisions and you should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these policies for changes.