General Return Policy
- If the part(s) ordered are deemed faulty by the Customer, then the Customer must notify The M&R Companies RGA Section in the Parts Department directly. An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) may be issued authorizing the return of that part. A replacement part will be sent as available. The suspect part(s) must be returned, freight pre-paid to The M&R Companies designated facility. This return is subject to inspection. Final decision as to its alleged defect is with the The M&R Companies Parts Department Manager. If the Customer decides that a part is faulty, the claim must be made within 30 days of receipt of the part(s).
- Certain Parts designated in writing to be returnable, may be assed a 20% restocking fee. Even if a part is designated returnable, if the part shows signs of mis-use or mis-installation, that part may not be accepted for credit at all.
- Electrical and/or Electronic parts are not returnable for credit.
- Special Order or Custom parts are not returnable.
Incorrect Parts Order
- If a Customer mistakenly orders a wrong part, The M&R Companies will exchange that part for the correct one. Customer pays all freight charges.
- If a Customer orders a wrong part due to no error or fault of The M&R Companies, Customer may be granted permission to return that part for a 20% restocking fee. Special ordered or custom parts are excluded.
- Electrical and Electronic Parts are also excluded.
Changes to Policy
The M&R Companies may, at any time, revise these policies by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site indicates your acceptance of all revisions and you should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these policies for changes.