What is Wish List?
To make it easier to locate and keep track of items you're considering or items you purchase on regular basis--products such as consumables, accessories, or standard maintenance parts--we've created Wish List. It's a list very much like the one you would take with you to the store but with added features.
Wish List saves items even after you leave our site, making it easy to relocate and purchase your favorite items in the future. Items you place on your Wish List will remain there until they are purchased or removed.
How do I use Wish List?
- To add items, click the "Add to Wish List" link on any eligible keyword search or detail page.
- To buy any or all of the items on your list, find the products you want, choose your quantity, and click the "Add to Cart" button. Next time you want to shop for these items, just open Wish List and re-order.
- To remove items from your list, click the "Remove Item" link next to each item listed.
Creating multiple Wish Lists
If you already have a Wish List and would like to create another for a specific occasion, or to help manage and organize your items, you can start by clicking the Manage Wish Lists option within the Wish List item detail page. On the next page, enter the new wish list name and set a sharing preference. There's no limit to the number of Wish Lists you can create.
Sharing Your Wish List
To help people within your account/company find your Wish List, you can make your list to be shared.
To share your Wish List:
- Click Manage Wish Lists option within the Wish List item detail page
- Choose your Wish List to be shared.
- Click Share button
If you want to change this setting later, just follow the instructions above and choose the "Unshare" button.
We are regularly updating this feature and adding to our list of eligible items in a variety of categories to make it even more usable. Check back often to see what is new. We would love to know what you think. Click here to suggest other ways we can make it better.